This is our ultimate 72 hour survival kit, ready to gear up 10 people for over 3 days.
All items are packed securely in our 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (60) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (60) 400 Calorie Food Bars (24,000 Calories)
- (100) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (10) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (5) Emergency Bright Stick
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (10) Emergency Survival Blankets
- (1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- (10) Emergency Ponchos with Hood
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- (1) Large Tarpaulin
- (1) Steel Mini Pry Bar
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- (1) Roll of Duct Tape
- (10) N95 Respirator Dust Mask’s – NIOSH approved
- (1) Safety Goggles
- (1) Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (2) Toilet Bags with Chemicals
- (10) Hygiene Kit’s
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet wipes
- (1) Air Freshener
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (2) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards with valuable survival skills that will educate you in an emergency situation as well as keep you entertained.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.